P&G - Site Manager - Power Control & Information Systems (2-4 yrs)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Key Responsibilities :
In this role, PC&IS (Power Control and Information Systems) Manager will execute projects on site and will collaborate with local resources to support controls and automation systems in the OT (Operational Technology) space. PC&IS leader will interact with various PS functions (e.g.: Operations for executing the projects, Cyber security leader for OT security, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities, Regional Engineering for Affordable Automation). PC&IS Leader will be accountable for :
- Provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter-operating with our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Implement and lead PC&IS changes for the site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the PC&IS operations and work closely with Site Engineering/Operations team to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
- Design solutions for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Develop and implement a validated PC&IS capability plan for the resources in the site.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role :
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a well-known credited University.
- Sound Experience in key PC&IS areas for 2-4 years. Power/Control Systems - Design of Panels.
- Programming skills - RS Logix, FTBATCH HMI - FTVIEW, Wonderware, Network/Firewall System, Virtualization (VMware), Data Analytics, Machine Learning - Good to have
- Ability to coach and develop others in the above areas
- Ability to analyse the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies
- Experience in Project Management and Risk-Awareness.
- Experience in balancing external business partners and vendors.
Dedication from us :
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment
- Employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is : - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak- .