Physical Design Engineer - Semiconductor (3-12 yrs)
Physical Design Engineer_Leading Semiconductor Company_Bangalore/ Hyderabad
- 3-6+ years of hands on experience, P&R from RTL to GDS including timing closure and Physical verification.
- Design experience in all aspects of physical design.
- Include all aspects of physical design including synthesis, floor planning, place and route, ClockTreeSynthesis,ClockDistribution,extraction,Timingclosure,Power and Signal Integrity Analysis, Physical Verification, DFM and Tape Out.
- Expert knowledge of Synopsys IC-Compiler and proficient and powerful user of Synopsys Tool Suite (DC/ICC/Star/PT).
- Technologies: 28nm and below.
- Efficient communication skills to interface with Front End Design team to resolve Design Issues
- Experience in Tcl/Tk, PERL, Makefile is a Plus
- Soft Skills
- Able to abstract technical details. Open to communicate with people on and off site. Open minded.
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working in an international team across locations
- Very good level of spoken and written English ( at least B2 level).
- Strong presentation and listening skills are required
- Team player
- Committed to the team and task
- Helping team members, sharing knowledge
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Self-motivated and self-dependent worker. Embracing the task. Highlight potential issues
- Regular reporting. Clean and organized working style. Able to go the extra mile
- Solution oriented attitude, pragmatic. Good problem solving skills
- Following and improving processes
- Able to follow corporate reporting standards
- Organized, trusted, committed to a long term employment
- Quality awareness