Lead Recruiter at Kanary Staffing Pvt. Ltd
Views:137 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Physical Design Engineer - VLSI (5-14 yrs)
One of our leading ED (Electronic Design) product based Clients in Bangalore is looking for Physical design engineer / Product engineer roles.
Exp : 5.6 to 14 Yrs
Physical design engineer / Product engineer
- Working on 7nm and 5nm designs with various customers for deployment of Aprisa place and route tools.
- Expertise in solving custorner's problems for critical designs to achieve desired performance, area and power targets.
- Responsible to develop flow and methodology for doing placement, CTS and routing.
- Provide training and technical support to customers using Aprisa tools
- Typically requires minimum of 2-10 years of experience in Physical Design with mainstream P&R tools
- Hands on experience in Physical Design (floorplan, placement, CTS and routing) and timing closure of complex blocks and/or Full Chip designs.
- Hands-on experience with commercial place & route tools like Synopsys-lCC2, Cadence-lnnovus or Aprisa is a must.
- Tapeout experience of 2 or more projects is a must.
- Good understanding of timing, power and area trade-offs.
- Ability to pickup new flows, learn on the job and influence QOR is a must.
- Experience delivering designs with multiple voltage islands and top-level floorplanning & chip-assembly is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Academic :
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
- ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics is a plus