HR at Pickrr Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:125 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Associate - Warehouse Operations (3-5 yrs)
Pickrr is India's fastest growing end to end logistics SaaS platform that is transforming fulfillment experience for India's online and offline sellers.
This role involves working with the Growth team to incubate ancillary businesses to realise this vision. We are in the process of setting up a network of intelligent cloud warehouses across the country to provide same day/next day delivery.
About the Role :
Operations team is a part of the Growth team within Pickrr and is responsible for helping build and streamline smart warehousing operations. You will work closely with leadership to identify potential partners and to ensure smooth running of day to day operations.
What You'll Do :
- Plan, organize, and control complete warehouse operations
- Managing overall operation, receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely delivery of goods, document delivery information, recording
- Maintaining and circulating management reports/templates
- Monitoring stock accuracy levels as per the company targets and processing orders as per timelines defined
- Achieve all the KPIs and SLAs laid down by the company
- Training 3PL staff and monitoring their performance and progress
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Ensuring proper infrastructure set up in all warehouses
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a recognized university
- 3-5 years of experience in managing warehouse operations
- Experience working in early stage start-ups would be an advantage
- Skilled in working with data and building dashboards/performance trackers
- Strong process orientation required to succeed in this role