HR Manager at Pine Valley Interiors
Views:136 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pine Valley Interiors - Design Manager (1-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Pine Valley is a South Indian Real Estate Expansion Management venture with End to End solutions for DESIGN and BUILD for commercial spaces.
Over the last 20 years, we have successfully executed 50+ projects covering more than 3 Million Sq.Ft. space. Our in-house manufacturing capabilities, function specific project management & execution skills, and a huge team of qualified vendors - differentiate us from other IPCs, Real Estate Agents, and Architects - as we deliver all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time at cost efficient value.
Headquartered in Hyderabad, we have a functional office in Bangalore as well.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work closely with the Sales & Operations team to conceptualize, plan and execute interior design projects from start to finish
- Utilize/understand and guide 3dSMax,SketchUp,AutoCAD and Enscape to create 3D models, floor plans, elevations and renderings
- Collaborate with designers, clients,sales team and other stakeholders to ensure that the design is feasible and meets project specifications and standards
- Produce detailed specifications, drawings and presentations that accurately communicate design intent and project requirements
- Provide creative and technical guidance to designers and support staff
- Attend site visits, meetings and presentations to communicate design
concepts and resolve design-related issues
- Continuously research and stay updated on new design trends,
technologies and materials
- Bachelors in architecture/interior design/related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the interior design industry, with a strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in 3ds Max, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Enscape.
- Good visualization & presentation skills
- Strong technical knowledge ofconstruction, materials and finishes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apart from the salary & benefits package, we also offer opportunities for professional growth and development
If you have a passion for interior design and are an expert in 3ds Max, we would love to hear from you!