Manager - HR at PinkBlue.in
Views:1235 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PinkBlue.in - Manager - Supply Chain (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manage efficient day to day operations (Procurement to Delivery) for Major Hospitals.
- Ensure that all the SLAs and TAT are met.
- Lead team to standardized response to mitigate immediate abnormal situations.
- Spearhead team in critical situations and make quick decisions to restore normal operating conditions.
- Develop and optimize processes, take initiatives to scale new processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Interact with fleet operators and managers and understand their operational challenges.
- Build standardized processes and implement frameworks to streamline processes.
- Work with Tech team to continuously improve the existing processes.
- Manage Vendor relations and payments.
- Responsible to optimize the Operations cost without impacting other Business deliverables.
- Prioritize the projects which should be beneficial for the company and set aggressive timelines to reach the goals.
Experience and Skills Required :
- 0-2 years of experience
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management and streamlining the process
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality
- Super organized and a logical thinker.
About us :
PinkBlue is an IIM/IIT alumni start-up in the healthcare supplies space. We operate the largest B2B e-commerce platform for clinical supplies in India, and offer a SaaS solution for clinics and hospitals to manage their inventory and purchases out of a single window. In simple terms, clinics and hospitals across the country buy their raw materials from us.
We are focused on solving the supplychain efficiency problem, which leads to 25-30% wastage in the space, by bringing in enterprise process automations and high-end analytics, which would be a first for the industry globally. We are working towards building a fully automated, integrated supplychain solution, which ensures the highest levels of efficiency, while demanding zero effort from every other stakeholder. As we get there, we should be able to have a significant impact on the healthcare costs in the country.
We are the front-runners in this space in terms of the quality and size of the team, the number of customers and suppliers we work with, and in thought leadership. We are an important part of the raising B2B e-commerce wave in India, and have a large market opportunity in front of us.
We understand that continuously attracting Rockstar talent in every facet of the business, be it Technology, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy or any other focus area, is a critical step in ensuring we attain our potential of becoming a $1 Bn business over the next 5-7 years. If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, enjoy start-up environments, and want to change the world, you might just fit the bill.