Recruiter at TalentSteen
Views:523 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Pipeline Integrity Engineer (10-25 yrs)
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience on Performance of pipeline integrity inspection workflows.
Integrity workflows include but are not limited to :
- In-Line Inspection Data Analysis
- Pipeline cathodic protection survey reviews
- Pipeline right of way inspections Fitness for service and; repair planning
- Support company pipeline integrity management improvement initiatives
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve program equipment strategies and maintenance tasks
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Depending on education and experience, a minimum of 5 years pipeline industry experience is preferred.
- Candidate will also have demonstrated experience in leadership and management and possess excellent analytical skills and strong technical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.