HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:260 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Pipeline Technician - Oil & Gas (2-5 yrs)
Job Description/Responsibilities :
- Site measurement fabrication and weld preparation of large and small pipework
- Supervising welder teams, monitoring and reporting day-to-day progress to top management.
- Preparing work schedules, managing assigned manpower and planning fabrication works.
- Cooperating with Engineering team on Development, Mechanical Design (Drawings/Calculations/Concepts), and Quality control.
- Familiar with most of piping material that can be used in Oil & Gas Operations.
- Read and interprets blueprints and product specifications to determine which equipment and tools will be required to complete the work.
- Utilizing a variety of tools, he then fabricates and assembles piping products following quality control procedures to ensure the products meet the required specifications.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of procedures used to safely pig pipeline, i.e. launching, receiving and inspection
- Plan, organize and prioritize assigned responsibilities and work independently
- Manage all activities with a focus on safety and compliance
- Use proper tools and equipment to perform integrity management and regulatory tasks on oil or liquids pipelines
- Monitor activity in and around pipeline and facilities and respond as necessary to protect system integrity
- Maintain required forms, records and reports
- Liaising with project stakeholders, clients, and top management.
- Supervision of third-party entities during inspections and testing procedures.
- Continuously improving workflow at the facility to ensure timely pipeline and delivery.