Hr at Ladders UP HR Solution
Views:972 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Piping Design Engineer - Oil & Gas/Water Treatment (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Piping Design Engineer with 3 to 7 years experience in piping Industry from oil & gas, water treatment or similar industry.
He must have knowledge and working experience of :
- 4 to 5 project of waste water plant size in piping design.
- Piping standards & codes, material selection.
- GA, layout, P&ID, piping isometric drawings.
- Vendor drawings review of machineries (like pumps, blowers, compressors, valves, agitators).
- Working principle of equipment like pump, blower, compressor, agitator etc. in plant 3D.
About The Job :
- Piping specification and indent with material list as per applicable code.
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID).
- Piping general arrangement layout, isometric drawings as per process requirement.
- Preparation of the loading input and basic layout for the structure design.
- Preparation of the Detail drawings as per code requirements (ASME, BS, DIN, IS etc.).
- Maintaining and monitoring the engineering document list.
- Responsible for the timely completion of the work assigned.
- Handle purchase and logistics related deeds and vendors with good communication and presentation skills.
- Interface checking and interdepartmental, client and Third party communication.
- Comfortable to travel, as will be moving for client sites for Installation, as per the requirement.
- Sizing and Calculation
- Pressure drop calculation for all types of fluids.
- Sizing for piping system as per industrial standard practice.
- Selection and sizing of piping support type.
- BQ / Material requisition preparation for the support and gantry parts. Preparing/Checking the Piping details drawings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.