Director - Operations at KoActs HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:139 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Piping Design Engineer - Sewage Treatment Plant (5-10 yrs)
Education : BE - Mech + PG in Piping will be added advantage
Experience : 5 to 10 years in STP piping design
- Carries out Detail Engineering package of Sewage treatment plant. To read/Study the tender documents, proposal document, correspondence, CPHEEO Manual, relevant codes and standard and understand the project requirement.
- Then prepare Detail Enginering drawings & documents like Valve schedule, RFQ to Vendor quotaion evaluation for piping componnts, comparative review,preparation of piping layouts, isometrics & support detail drawings, etc.
- Apart from this the engineer is expected to add values in preparation of layouts, cost reduction, value addition, optimization of pipe routes in piping.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Development of STP Piping layouts with all its auxiliary units in the given plot area as per process requirements.
- Preparation of valve schedule with detail specifications.
- Preparation of Piping Layouts, isometrics & support detail drawings.
- Preparation of Piping Bill of Material (BOM) with specifications.
- Evaluation of vendor quotaions for Piping Components & systems, valves w.r.t. RFQs & tender specification.
- Preparation of comparative reviews for the vendor offers.
- Responsible for coordination with Drafting team.
- Responsible for review and submission of all engineering drawings &documents
- Responsible for 3D modelling team (in house or out sourcing)
Additional Responsibilities :
- Training on GETs
- Training Drafting team below him.
- Preparation for inputs for 3D modelling like RFQ, Piping Specification.
- Adaptive learning - Innovative thinking
- Continuous improvement mindset - Solution design
- self-motivated - System thinking
- Customer solution orientation - Teamwork
- Cross-boundary/cross cultural communication - Technical-problem solving
Key Relationships :
- Internal :Process, Electrical, instrumentation, project, proposal, sourcing
Kindly share your profile to take it further. Please remember to mention the following;
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
4. Reporting to
Awaiting your revert with updated profile to take it further
Suraj Shekhar (M - 9730854545)
KoActs HR Services Pvt. Ltd