Talent Acquisition at Future Links
Views:133 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piping Materials Engineer (3-15 yrs)
1) Develops & maintains Corporate Piping Material Classes as required.
2) Executes and verifies related calculations (wall thickness, branch reinforcement, vacuum, specialty line blanks, etc.).
3) Reviews Vendor Quotations for Technical Acceptability and completes Technical Bid Evaluations for all piping and valve components.
4) Issues and maintains piping and valve material specifications utilizing Smart Plant Reference Data. Development of component commodity codes for company and project specific databases based on industry standards, manufacturer specific construction and corporate coding structure.
5) Development of technical, design and purchasing specifications for all bulk piping components.
6) Development of specialty items as required by project
7) Works closely with clients and other disciplines on resolution of piping related issues.
8) Good working knowledge of application of SPR, Navis works will be an added advantage.
Communication, Development, Engagement, Safety, Self-Discipline, Teamwork, Values & Covenants