HR Recruiter at Right Advisors.com
Views:125 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piping Stress Engineer - Oil & Gas (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Carry out detailed engineering activities like :
- Handling of Preparation & Man Power Planning in team.
- Review and allocation of Critical systems.
- Scheduling and Co-ordination for Stress activities.
- Piping Stress Analysis of various pumps, air coolers, vessels, columns & heat exchanger, Reboiler, and Safety valve (PSV) lines with help of Caesar-II.
- Piping Stress Analysis of Underground Piping with the help of Caesar-II.
- Nozzle load check on air coolers, pumps with the help of API 661, API 610 and various exchangers, drums, columns, and vessels.
- Supporting Of Non-Critical Lines and IFC Isssue.