Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:373 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Piping Stress Lead Engineer (15-20 yrs)
Title / Position Piping Stress Lead
Job Description - Caesar ii modelling for piping systems.
- Evaluate pipe flexibility and stress analysis.
- Measure the effects of support settlement, safety relief valves, seismic loads, thermal cycle loads and wind.
- Select proper springs for necessary support.
- Analysis capabilities for Jacketed Piping system, FRP Piping system, Expansion joints piping system etc.
- Analysis capabilities the considering the effects of the modular design and transit phase, static & differential structural deflections associated with fabrication, lift, transit and site installation.
- Evaluate Stress, Displacement, Forces and moments on restraints for support design and Evaluate piping loads with in allowable allowable nozzle loads.
- Nozzle Flexibilities (WRC) and Stresses.
- Flange Leak Check.
- dynamic analysis capabilities including modal, harmonic and response spectrum analysis.
- Data sheet preparation for Expansion joints, spring hanger data sheet and updating the Pipe support standards- Stress analysis report preparation.
Skills - 15+ years- experience in piping stress analysis, support, calculations in Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical project. CAESAR II experience preferred. - Leading min. 2 Major projects in Chemical or Oil & amp; Gas business.
Domain Plant Engineering - D-Mechanical
Educational Qualification B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech/MS
Years of Experience 15-20 Years
Work Location/ Country VADODARA, INDIA
Duration Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.