Senior Recruiter at Karmaa Solutions
Views:429 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Planner - Mechanical Maintenance (6-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Mechanical spares planning
- Shutdown planning
- Manpower planning
Key Skills/Abilities :
- Mechanical spares planning of common Spares and consumables for the whole plant and distribution of the spares to respective sections of the plant based on the consumption pattern of each section.
- Accumulation of maintenance data from each section of the plant and preparing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly maintenance report
Monthly and annual shutdown planning with consultation of each section head and arranging the tools & tackles, consumables, required manpower for the shutdown.
- Co-ordination with stores to maintain minimum and maximum stock of the consumables, tools & tackles and critical mechanical spares.
- Knowledge of MS project, primavera, ERP system will be an added advantage
Experience Required :
- Minimum five years of experience in the field of Mechanical maintenance & spares planning of Mineral processing plant consisting of Crushers, conveyors, screens, ball mill, thickeners, agitators, slurry pumps, filter press, Horizontal belt filter, spin flash dryer etc.
- The position shall have reporting to Head Mechanical maintenance