Manager Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:284 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Planning & Billing Engineer - Flyover & Bridges Projects (5-10 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Preparing RA bills for the projects (client and sub-contractor bills) on monthly basis.
- Getting approvals from the clients.
- Handle Govt. dept. official work
- Quantity Calculation, Cost Estimation / Rate Analysis from BOQ
- Cross Billing analysis, Covered area, item rate and the making of monthly RA Bills accordingly.
- Providing billing related information/documents to clients as and when required.
- Arithmetic and technical checking of all bills & material invoice etc.
- Random physical checking of bills at site case to case.
- Material Reconciliation to check the theoretical consumption of material
- Documentation of all client correspondence (inward and outward record keeping).
- Responsible for verification of certified RA bills
- Timely preparation of client bills & Submission, and ensuring accuracy.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Candidate with Railways/Roads/Highways Planning and Billing Background preferred.
- Site Management & Client Management.
- Minimum 5-10 years.
Skill Set : Must have good experience in Flyover & Bridges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.