Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:151 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Planning Billing Officer - Mechanical Construction (12-17 yrs)
Stable Company - We are hiring Planning Billing Officer for a Mechanical Construction Company.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas:
- Prepare measurement
- Sheet from on-site data & drawings.
- Prepare bill of quantities & bills with rates from Tender.
- Get the statements certified from the client.
- Check bills raised by the contractor.
- This includes on-site verification of measurement & verification of rates
- To process it as per the protocol of the company.
- To follow up on the accounts department for payment.
- Review of bills of quantities and item lists.
- Checking and certification of bills and invoices from vendors, contractors.
- Construction supervision of civil interior works at the site, including safety, quality, and safety schedule.
- Analysis of variation claims by contractors /vendors and closing of the same.
- Contracts Administration and enforcement at the site.
- Coordination with own team to ensure smooth execution and handover of detailed information.
- Prepare Preliminary Estimates at proposal stages.
- Prepare Detailed Bill of Quantities/Pre-tender estimates.
- Compile and manage Tender Documents based on the requirements of the project.
- Prepare detailed Comparative Statements.
- Inspection and Verification of Works Measurements.
- We are processing the invoice as per terms and contracts.
- Rate Analysis, Bill Estimation, Costing.
- Preparation of bill of quantities (BOQ).
- Preparation of Certifications.
- To support PM in billing & generating cost-related reports and documentation.
- Checking measurements
- Quantity estimation
- Bill certification
- Preparing reconciliation statements.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication ability
- Good customer service
- Computer knowledge
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Medical terminology
- Problem solving
- Being comfortable with teamwork.