Co Partner at Bloomasia Incorporated ISO 9001-2015 A CRISIL Rated Firm.
Views:129 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Planning & Coordination Engineer - Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
Job Specifications :
- Good interpersonal skill, Ability to analysis problems, Ability to work independently
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure.
- Computer literacy and especially Ms Office, AutoCAD (2D, 3D) etc.
- Being able to travel to sites/provinces and mobilize the workplace