DM - Human Resource at Petroexceltech
Views:157 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Planning Engineer (5-10 yrs)
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in Planning & Scheduling works for Oil & Gas Projects, Good knowledge of Primavera/ MSP projects.
- Knowledge of scheduling software- Primavera & MS projects.
- Reviews and assesses the work package sequences with the total project plan.
- Establish the overall basis for project progress measurement defining E, P & C weightages
- Prepares S Curve at Project & Function levels - Engineering, procurement & construction.
- Periodic updating of schedule & S curves and subsequent generation of progress variance reports.
- Develops MIS reports as per project requirement- Daily progress reports, monthly progress reports, Exception reports, and Delay analysis reports.
- Knowledge of Quantity Estimation based on drawings & documents.