Views:749 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Planning Engineer - Housing Project (10-15 yrs)
Planning Engineer the responsibilities include the following :
Location - Vasai
- To ensure the construction projects are completed within the deadlines.
- Develop schedules at levels for construction activities, resources and working capital
- To prepare the plan on budget, execution, control and also monitoring the project performance
- Preparation of Project Schedule (Tools used : Primavera, MS Project etc.,) covering entire scope and within defined timelines
- Calculating Optimal Material requirement, Manpower Requirement (of various trades) & Machinery Requirement
- Plan for budget required for the project and create various budget heads to document and monitor the expenses
- Collect periodic updates and prepare daily, weekly and monthly updates of the project
- Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site worker and other professionals
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.E / B.Tech Civil with prior experience of 10+ years in planning in real estate industry.
- Should have experience in execution of residential/commercial project.
- Will be responsible to update the management and coordinate with all other departments and agencies
- Should have excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.