Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:325 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Planning Engineer - Mechanical (5-15 yrs)
BE / Btech - Mechanical Engineering
- Good experience in Planning tools like Ms Project, Knowledge of Primavera is Good but Expert in MS Projects
- Must be from engineering company to work planning & report to operation HOD
- Project planning and report preparation
- Should be sound in MS Project and should independently be able to make reports.
- Scheduling and costing also he should be sound
- Planning engineers determine and develop the most suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for projects.
- They are involved throughout the development stages, and are present on site during the build to oversee procedures.
- It is the responsibility of the planning engineer to estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met.
- They work closely with site managers and other engineers to ensure a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient.
- We are looking planning engineer for green field project who is having exposure on all discipline ( civil, Mech, Elect, Instru)