Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:1018 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Planning Engineer - Mechanical Project - Cement Plant (4-9 yrs)
Please find below details :
Company : Leading name in Cement Industry
Designation : Engineering Planning
Location : Ahmedabad
Job Requirements :
BE / B.tech - Mechanical with min. 4 years of experience of Project Planning, Cost estimation, Basic Engineering, detail engineering & capex from Cement plant only
Key Responsibilities :
1. Project Planning
2. Quality Assurance :
- Monitor and control the quality during execution of erection & commissioning Jobs of the section.
- Project & Capex Jobs : Basic knowledge about basic engineering, detail engineering of Project, Cash flow, Karomi, project planning, budgeting, estimation and costing of Capex jobs, compilation of details from Plant & CPP for future proposals, assist superior in all Project & Capex Jobs activities to achieve results as per targets.
- Preparation of tender documents & technical evaluations.
- Checking of Civil foundations as per protocols.
- Follow up with E&I for completion of Project as per schedule.
3. Cost Optimization : Assist superior in Study and analyse Project cost compared to budget norms and implement action plans to optimize cost.
4. Modification / Up gradation : Assist superior in Identifying and carryout proposals for modifications / up gradations for improvement in plant working on continuous basis in the section.
5. Safety & statutory compliance : Hands on experience of HIRA, SWP, JSA & UTCL safety standards, Assist Superior in Carryout timely inspection of all jobs required as per statutory guidelines and ensure their timely compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.