Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:372 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Planning Engineer - Mechanical Project - Cement Plant (4-9 yrs)
Please find below details :
Company : Leading name in Cement Industry
Designation : Engineering Planning
Location : Ahmedabad
Job Requirements :
BE / B.tech - Mechanical with min. 4 years of experience of Project Planning, Cost estimation, Basic Engineering, detail engineering & capex from Cement plant only
Key Responsibilities :
1. Project Planning
2. Quality Assurance :
- Monitor and control the quality during execution of erection & commissioning Jobs of the section.
- Project & Capex Jobs : Basic knowledge about basic engineering, detail engineering of Project, Cash flow, Karomi, project planning, budgeting, estimation and costing of Capex jobs, compilation of details from Plant & CPP for future proposals, assist superior in all Project & Capex Jobs activities to achieve results as per targets.
- Preparation of tender documents & technical evaluations.
- Checking of Civil foundations as per protocols.
- Follow up with E&I for completion of Project as per schedule.
3. Cost Optimization : Assist superior in Study and analyse Project cost compared to budget norms and implement action plans to optimize cost.
4. Modification / Up gradation : Assist superior in Identifying and carryout proposals for modifications / up gradations for improvement in plant working on continuous basis in the section.
5. Safety & statutory compliance : Hands on experience of HIRA, SWP, JSA & UTCL safety standards, Assist Superior in Carryout timely inspection of all jobs required as per statutory guidelines and ensure their timely compliance.