Planning Engineer - Oil & Gas (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
Qualification : BE / B Tech (Mechanical) from reputed institute. Candidates with qualification from NICMAR will be given preference.
Experience : Minimum 2 Year experience in Planning of Oil & Gas Projects.
Brief Profile :
1. Excellent knowledge of Planning tools like Primavera P6, MS Project and proficient in the use of MS Office including MS Access.
2. Prepare the Base line schedules in accordance with Construction Program for site based activities in coordination with Construction team.
3. Prepare level III & Level IV schedule including Daily/Weekly/Monthly progress reports of site activities.
4. Allocation of Manpower and Equipment to projects based on the budget / rolling plan and criticality of the project.
5. Can work out scope of project based on Contract.
6. Can Analyze drawings, specifications and statement of work in the preparation of activity networks for planning. Should be well aware of the sequence of construction activities.
7. Can work out man hour requirements based on quantities and productivity norms.
8. Capable to prepare and finalize plan with weight age for different activities which are the basis for project progress measurement in the turnaround reports.
9. Can analyze plans and identify potential risk factors.
10. Monitor the actual cost of projects compared with Budget / Business plan and provide suggestions to improve the cost control measures.
11. Review the MIS Projection with actual and prepare deviation report.
12. Should be able to prepare Daily progress report and control on deployment of manpower and machines.
13. Capable to prepare S-curve for progress planning, resource planning, Manpower histograms, monthly forecasts.
14. Knowledge of latest construction techniques.
Freshers can apply
Other details :
Department : Maintenance Site Engineering / Project Management Industry : Oil & Gas / Petroleum Skills : p6 basis histograms budget autocad turnaround can scheduling amp mis
Other Skills : Control Access Resource Office Manpower Project Planning Ms Cost