Senior Consultant at Derive Recruiting
Views:139 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Planning Engineer - PMC (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for Colliers International (Leading PMC)
Designation: Planning Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Looking for candidates who are experienced in Project planning for Commercial Projects
Qualification:- BE with NICMAR is Mandatory
Years of Experience:- 5+
Skills Required Should be into core planning, should have done planning in entire career, not from execution
Experience: Into Commercial Projects/ Mivan experience needed if worked on industrial projects
Job description :
- Planning engineers determine and develop the most suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for projects.
- They are involved throughout the development stages, and are present on site during the build to oversee procedures.
- It is the responsibility of the planning engineer to estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met.
- They work closely with site managers and other engineers to ensure a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient.
Work activities :
- Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage.
- Drawing plans using specialised design software packages.
- Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications.
- Making estimations for timescales and costs.
- Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems.
-Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site worker and other professionals.
-Organising the transportation of materials.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
Interested kindly share your updated resume also share with other interested candidates