Senior Talent Acquisition at Samridhi Placements
Views:131 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Planning Manager - Aircraft Maintenance (14-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Operate, manage and oversee all aircraft maintenance activity specific to DGCA / EASA CAR 145 organization.
2. Oversee and entire maintenance Operations centre with Quality Assurance including all Operational and Technical Audits are performed at the highest possible standard for Charter/Corporate Flight Department/NSOP Standards.
3. Oversee and take action on AMO maintenance including review contract of AMO for service delivery commitment and maintenance standards from time to time.
4. Set up a Model Maintenance operations Control centre framework keeping the highest levels of safety, compliance and conformance in view whilst ensuring fleet Technical Dispatch Reliability availability of 98%(Ninety-Eight) covering a typical year's of operation.
5. Establish world standard practices for corporate jet/fleet maintenance including setting up of systems that capture all Scheduled activities in Maintenance, snags, Incidents and Maintenance Actions that may be Critical, Non Critical, MEL or Simple Cabin Defects and take action and release back to service aircraft within measurable time/duration.
6. Ensure appropriate Fleet Reliability, Availability Assurance and Technical Dispatch Reliability systems and practices are et set in place.
7. Should have experience of managing aircraft produced by Bombardier, Embraer and/or Beechcraft aircraft; or any complex large jet aircraft such as Airbus or Boeing Fleet Families.
8. Define, create and manage budgets including review Maintenance Control Centre Department spend and define steps for cost optimization.
9. Should have experience of at least major maintenance check including planning for maintenance, provisioning of spares, stores, training, documentation including overseeing of change of operating manuals and developing Operating Procedures and Systems.
10. Ensure corporate conformance is maintained at all times including review and periodic audits of all suppliers and vendors in accordance with DGCA Part M and DGCA Part 145.
11. Interface and interact flight operations on a daily basis on fleet availability.