Planning Manager/AM - Electrical Contracting Industry (7-10 yrs)
Planning- Manager/ AM- in the field of Electrical contracting Mumbai
TWO Type of Job Levels :
Manager : 7- 10 Years of experience
AM : 5 to 7 Years of experience
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing a strategy for executing the project in order to meet project objectives.
- Schedule Preparation (Project Formulation) in MS Project
- Monitor/Check ; Gathering data on actual project progress and comparing with plan to evaluate compliance to plan by interacting with
Control/Act : Decision making on interventions required during the execution of the project to keep the project on-track in order to meet objectives
- Identify the Risks and take action on it.
Budgeting : Estimating all the expenses projected for the project running.
Cash Flow Planning :
- Preparation of plan for generation of Invoice and payment collections
- Schedule for projected fund disbursement required at different stages of the project
- Human Resource: Estimating of resources required for the project at different stages and allocation of the same
- Material Resource Estimating of resource: Material Take off plan for the particular Project
Risk Analysis : Foreseeing the risks which are likely to happen.Identifying the risks of the project using CPA (Critical Path Analysis) Method.
Contingency Plan : Mitigation plan for the Risks identified
Design & Layout Plan :
- Design concept model for particular project based on the driving factors.
- Preparation of SD layouts in the most feasible manner.
- Quantity Survey: Working out the materials required based on the final layout
Additional Information :
- BE/B-tech with minimum 7 years of experience (For manager) and minimum 5 years of experience (For AM) in the field of Electrical contracting (preferably works related to commercial buildings, Data Centers, warehouses etc).
- Minimum 2 years- experience working as planning engineer.
- MS Project, MS Office, GDS, Power BI
- Candidates with knowledge of advance Excel features, interactive dash board making is preferred.
- Early joiners will be preferred
Required Qualification :
Graduation : Bachelor of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.)