HR Executive at Bluecrest HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:482 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Planning Manager - Chemical Projects (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in handling domestic and overseas projects planning in Engineering / Heavy Engineering / EPC Companies.
- Experience in production planning is must
- Experience / technical knowledge of planning tools like optimizer and CNC punch press programming.
- Exposure of planning in Sheet metal industry.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Usage of ERP/Sap and work exposure in this environment.
- Project planning & coordination with other departments to meet Contractual Delivery Dates.
- Process of material estimates, indenting and ordering and coordination.
- Exposure to fabrication of piping and sub-contractor handling.
- Knowledge of Laser cutting, and CNC punch press programmed is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and drawing study in sheet metal industry.
Male Candiates Only