HR Executive at Bluecrest HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:547 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Planning Manager - Chemical Projects (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in handling domestic and overseas projects planning in Engineering / Heavy Engineering / EPC Companies.
- Experience in production planning is must
- Experience / technical knowledge of planning tools like optimizer and CNC punch press programming.
- Exposure of planning in Sheet metal industry.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Usage of ERP/Sap and work exposure in this environment.
- Project planning & coordination with other departments to meet Contractual Delivery Dates.
- Process of material estimates, indenting and ordering and coordination.
- Exposure to fabrication of piping and sub-contractor handling.
- Knowledge of Laser cutting, and CNC punch press programmed is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and drawing study in sheet metal industry.
Male Candiates Only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.