Partner at HeRAUT Manpower Solutions
Views:166 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - AAC Block Manufacturer (15-20 yrs)
Quality-driven leader with extensive experience and field knowledge in manufacturing environments. History of positive results in driving internal growth, turnaround efforts, maximizing team performance, and using innovative approaches to achieve production efficiency and accuracy. Able to manage complex, high value operations and projects to success. Skilled trainer, coach, and motivator for diverse, cross-functional teams.
FUNCTIONAL AREA -- Overall in charge of plant. Production head shall report to him, Logistics head shall report to him, all other dept to report to him. Not necessarily BE-Instrumentation, experienced hand of handling an industry as a top man can also suffice.
- Responsible for P&L of each of the units under charge
- Involved in a range of strategic decision making and implementation initiatives
- Looking after all aspects of unit operations and planning ranging from
- Plant Layouts and Operations Strategy to Personnel selection, Training Development.
- Quality Management & product development for niche markets
- Implemented technology integration and modernization at Blocks, Panels and allied flash products leading to increased efficiencies and productivity
- Responsible for ensuring continued implementation and compliance of TPM and Quality norms across all operations and units
- Proactively involved in corporate level expansion planning and implementation for the company
- Inculcated various management and operations concepts.
Skill to Exercise
- Motivational skills
- Help employees to grow in their roles
- Team work
- Goal setting
- Oral communication
- Time Management skills
- Decision Making
- Managing discipline
Experience: 12 to 20 years.
Location: Panipat (Haryana)
Salary: Negotiable for right fit.
SKILLS: Engineering, Management, Project Planning, Materials, Production, Business Strategy, Manufacturing, Factory, Operation Management, Logistics & Commissioning.
Qualification: B.E Instrumentation.(not mandatory)
For more information kindly visit the company website at www.finecrete.in
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.