Hr Executive at WiseBee Consultant
Views:465 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Chemical (10-25 yrs)
DGM - Factory Operations
Purpose of your role :
We are looking for a candidate who can handle the operations of our automated plant and also bring in expertise in setting up new plants in other countries. This position is responsible for the production, maintenance, regulatory compliances of the factory and also building and nurturing team through mentoring and training. S/he should be an initiator of driving next gen technology like Robotics, IoT and Sustainability in our plants.
What you do :
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Manage, Direct, Control and Improve Manufacturing process in Plant.
- Percolate, Align and Drive organization policy and objectives in the Plant.
- Develop new strategies/solutions to improve value in product and process.
- Effective 4M management in Business Unit.
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents.
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes.
- Report on manufacturing activities on a regular basis to the Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Deploying various methodologies to analysis processes and recommending modification to minimize escalations, reduce rejections, Improve operating Efficiency, control variability, cost and reduce cycle time.
- Organize all production operations to ensure that output and quality targets are achieved.
- Development and implementation of an Operational Excellence program (Best Practices) which ensured continuous improvement in operations.
- To implement and permeate Lean manufacturing systems, TPM & TQM methodology among the workforce.
What you bring :
- 10 to 15 years experience in automated specialty chemicals plant set ups, familiar with SAP and next gen initiatives such as robotics, IoT and Sustainability.
Leadership Skills :
- Experience with management of large team
- Adept at operating in a global collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritise work and resources, keeping business objectives at the forefront of the decision making process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.