Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:150 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Chemical (15-20 yrs)
Plant Head (Chemical Industry)
- Responsible Accountable over all Operations (Like Production, QA, QC, Engineering Maintenance Projects, Process, EHS Administration function.)
- Responsible for-Profit Loss of Sites from Operations Point of View.
- Responsible for handling End to end Operation.
- Evolved strategies for implementing world-class maintenance processes to curb machine breakdowns, reduce the rejection rate, realize operational efficiencies, control variability, costs as well as reduce the cycle-time; managing a team and guiding staff members to address and resolve performance bottlenecks.
- Leadership Experience in Production, Operations & Maintenance.
- Managing Plant with minimum breakdown by Implementing systems like 5S, KAIZEN, FMEA, and Analysis
- Should have experience of basic conceptualization to Commissioning in Project @ Plant Side.
- Expertise in driving the projects to completion which aim to either minimize loss of material/energy in-process steps or to simplify the process (LEAN Management)
- Exhibit a firm approach to sustain and encourage safe work environments and capabilities to streamline operations; applied continuous improvement principles to increase process & maintenance efficiency and company profits.
- Should be Strategic Planner: Developed, initiated, and evaluated new policies, procedures & internal controls; assessed & resolved complex operational problems; resourceful in ensuring sufficient human, financial, and technological resources are available to carry these out.
- Responsible for External Audit Internal Audit.
- Implementation of Quality Management System as per Company /Statutory Guideline.
- Manpower Planning for the Responsible department's actualizations.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Perform analysis of manufacturing materials and determining optimum control levels.
- Develop and motivate cost-effective alternatives and improvements to production processes.
- Leading, managing monitoring the performance of team members to ensure adherence to timelines and milestones deliverables as per plan.
- Reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction / quality failures, and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement and energy conservation.
- Responsible for Smooth Production Operation without major distributions in the organization.
- MIS Reports as per the management requirement.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE Chemical with 15+ Years of Experience in Chemical Industry & Should have worked in capacity of Plant Head.
2. Should have techno commercial knowledge.
3. Leadership Qualities and ability to get work done.
4. Should be good at planning, execution, and people management.
5. Knowledge of Statutory Legal compliance.
6. Good experience in maintaining Industrial Relations.
7. Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
8. Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
9. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
10. The ability to multitask.
11. Outstanding time management skills.
12. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
13. Strong management and leadership skills.
14. Effective communication skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.