Corporate Chief Officer - HR at RS Group of Companies
Views:722 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Plant Head - Chemicals (10-30 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Overall Administrative Control of entire gamut of functional departments at Plant Production, Quality Control, Mechanical Engineering Division, Utilities, E & I, Store, Commercial, HR and Admin.
2. Overall Functional Control of Production, Quality Control and Engineering Services
3. Reporting Functionally to Sr. VP (Tech) and regular Coordination with seniors team
4. Coordination and reporting with concerned Heads at HO for Administratively Controlled Departments
5. Liaison and Coordination with all Technical and Administrative Regulatory Authorities.
6. Ensuring compliance and submission of regular forms etc. Production and quality related Targets are achieved.
7. Ensuring Reduction in Breakdowns Number and Production Loss due to Breakdowns.
8. Ensuring Safe Operations, practice of wearing PPE kits by all, Good Housekeeping and implementation of 5S
9. Preparing New SOP and WI as well as modifying existing due to change in process or otherwise as per need.
10. Implementation of all ISO 9001, 14000 and other systems in day to day working and maintaining the same as per need. Modifying documents as per need.
11. Ensuring that all Regular reports and MIS reports are prepared well within time and distributed as per informed frequency and timing
12. Ensuring all the time preparedness for various internal and / or External audits including Customers Audit.
13. Suggesting and Implementing new ideas for Cost Reduction, System Improvement after joint technical discussion.
14. Preparing small Projects for various improvements / need / cost reduction and executing them in coordination with all concerned within specified time period.
15 . Improving in saving of wastage of man hours, material, and time in unproductive activities
16. Ensuring Maintaining of Discipline by all concerned as per company norm and practice.
17. Ensuring maintaining Cordial and proper Functional relations amongst all employees within Premises.