Senior Consultant at Naman Staffing
Views:546 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Plant Head - Construction/Chemical/Textile/Waterproofing Industry (10-20 yrs)
Position: Plant Head
Job Location: Halol - Vadodara
Preferred Industry - Construction Chemical, Textile, Waterproofing etc.
- Daily production planning & execution of production plan and achievement of production targets defined by the management. Production & dispatch updation on daily basis to management.
- Ensuring required formation and implementation of standard operating procedures; maintain & implement process parameters for continuous improvements with proper records for future reference.
- Inventory maintenance of adequate stock of raw materials and finished goods. Verification of physical stock with book's record.
- Managing operational and maintenance activities of plant and plant equipments - for the improvement of productivity and implement measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels through the effective application of the system. Maintaining plant & machinery history card for various updation & repairs carried out.
- Effective liaison with Government Agencies like MGVCL, Factory Inspector office, GIDC, Labour Inspector office, Explosives Department, Pollution Control Board, GST, DSO license and other department as and when required in regard to statutory compliance.
- Ensure to comply all statutory compliances & registers pertaining to plant
- Ensuring product quality as per the norms set, ensure product samples to be received at client end, verifying quality, plant implementation.
- Look after other responsibilities pertaining to handling of plant expenses on monthly basis & takes initiative in controlling production expenses for avoiding unwanted wastage.
- MIS to Management on production report & various reports pertaining to plant.
- Ensuring occupational safety & health and welfare of employees engaged in work activities in Plant.
- Security & housekeeping of plant premises, Handling labour contractors & local vendors
- Handling manpower issues locally in leadership role. Maintaining cordial relations with staff & workers, ensuring industrial peace and healthy industrial relations.
- Any other operational issues pertaining to plant.
Interested candidates may connect via Call to the following
Name: Mr. Binny Mathew [Phone : 9909028768