Plant Head - Construction Equipment (25-30 yrs)
Should have leadership qualities and able to handle plant operations of a manufacturing organisation.
Should be able to handle plant operations as follows :
1. Sourcing, vendor development and Procurement :
- Should have adequate knowledge of parts procurement and vendor development processes.
- Components can be of different commodities viz. propriety, fabrication items, machined items, forgings, castings, rubber and plastics, consumables, capital equipment etc.
- Should be able to Control BOM cost of final product.
2. Quality Assurance :
- Should understand what is quality, quality tools etc.
- Should be able to control incoming parts quality, work in process quality and FG quality.
3. Production :
- Should be able to deliver final product on-time, completion of monthly/annual targets.
- Controlling of man-hour cost, other over-head costs, up keeping of equipment's used in manufacturing, inventory control etc.
4. Design :
- Adequate knowledge of Design dept processes and activities.
- Should be convergent with above departments activities and should act as facilitator.