Human Resource at TalentMint
Views:347 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Plant Head - Fishing Food Manufacturing (3-10 yrs)
Designation : Plant Head
Working Days : 6 Days(rotational 1 day off)
Experience : Min 3 Years of Experience in Fishing Food Manufacturing
Qualification : B.F.SC (Bachelor of Fishery Science)/B.Sc/M.Sc:
Interview Process : Telephonic Interview followed by personal interview
Job Location : Kolhapur.-416113, Maharashtra
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the Plant Operation, Maintenance, Quality Control, Shift Management, Improvement of Productivity & Supply fulfill Proven track record in project management and project execution
- Responsible for 24- 7 Operation of all Plant activities.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment with minimal supervision Result oriented attitude
- Sound knowledge of Mining and crushing strategies for achieving optimum target with cost efficiency
- Must be aware of the statutes & laws pertaining to M-sand Industry of the state he would be hired for
- Must be proficient in the local language (read, write & speak) for the project site he would be hired for
- Should be proficient in analyzing orders, strategize and propose delivery schedules in coordination with team with focus on QA/QC to effectively meet customers needs and enhance the competitive position of the offer.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Direct all aspects of the day-to-day operations in the Project Execution to ensure efficiency and performance in line with agreed KPIs and corporate objectives, strategy and plans.
- Actively collaborate and facilitate commercial, financial and technical information among the team members of the Shivsamarth Group to ensure consistency in strategies and proposals as a whole.
- Development Project Execution function regionally and at Pan India level; work with Management towards strategic initiatives from time to time with an objective of achieving highest degree of Operational Excellence.
- Prepare detailed project plan for respective plant, clearly identify key milestones and map interdependencies Production Planning & Inventory Management
- Ensure timely execution of the projects within budgeted costs Identify stakeholders and drive seamless co-ordination among them
- Understand dependence on external stakeholders and liaise with them from time to time Identity risks and prepare plan for mitigation
- Understand the location specific cultural, demographic and legal nuances and ensure the project plan is aligned to those Periodic review of project progress with the senior management.