Human Resource at TalentMint
Views:713 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Plant Head - Fishing Food Manufacturing (3-10 yrs)
Designation : Plant Head
Working Days : 6 Days(rotational 1 day off)
Experience : Min 3 Years of Experience in Fishing Food Manufacturing
Qualification : B.F.SC (Bachelor of Fishery Science)/B.Sc/M.Sc:
Interview Process : Telephonic Interview followed by personal interview
Job Location : Kolhapur.-416113, Maharashtra
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the Plant Operation, Maintenance, Quality Control, Shift Management, Improvement of Productivity & Supply fulfill Proven track record in project management and project execution
- Responsible for 24- 7 Operation of all Plant activities.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment with minimal supervision Result oriented attitude
- Sound knowledge of Mining and crushing strategies for achieving optimum target with cost efficiency
- Must be aware of the statutes & laws pertaining to M-sand Industry of the state he would be hired for
- Must be proficient in the local language (read, write & speak) for the project site he would be hired for
- Should be proficient in analyzing orders, strategize and propose delivery schedules in coordination with team with focus on QA/QC to effectively meet customers needs and enhance the competitive position of the offer.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Direct all aspects of the day-to-day operations in the Project Execution to ensure efficiency and performance in line with agreed KPIs and corporate objectives, strategy and plans.
- Actively collaborate and facilitate commercial, financial and technical information among the team members of the Shivsamarth Group to ensure consistency in strategies and proposals as a whole.
- Development Project Execution function regionally and at Pan India level; work with Management towards strategic initiatives from time to time with an objective of achieving highest degree of Operational Excellence.
- Prepare detailed project plan for respective plant, clearly identify key milestones and map interdependencies Production Planning & Inventory Management
- Ensure timely execution of the projects within budgeted costs Identify stakeholders and drive seamless co-ordination among them
- Understand dependence on external stakeholders and liaise with them from time to time Identity risks and prepare plan for mitigation
- Understand the location specific cultural, demographic and legal nuances and ensure the project plan is aligned to those Periodic review of project progress with the senior management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.