Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:537 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Plant Head - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Executive Search Associates is one of the leading Search Firm .
Position : Plant Head
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Background of the organisation : Our client is an MNC and its is one of the leading company who are into Bulk manufacturers of food products and its 100% E.O.U. the factory in Andhra Pradesh. They are the major suppliers to most of the Western and Asian countries.
Job Role :
The incumbent should be either from Foods/Beverages industries would be preferred and should be able to direct and manage the organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies.
- Duties for the position will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, training employees and identifying business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions and strong leadership qualities.
- The noteworthy General Manager should account for business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within the frame work of the Company Policies and Procedures.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Establish, Implement, Monitor Plant Specific Procedures and policies.
- Achieve plant Production goals / Targets.
- Design, Implement & Monitor Safety procedures and policies.
- Coordination with various departments to ensure smooth flow of operations in Purchase, Production, Logistics, Quality, Maintenance, Civil and Effluent Treatment.
- Implementation of standards and procedures as per HACCP & ISO standards and Procedures.
- Monitor the Men, Machine and Material requirements in advance and make necessary arrangements to achieve un interrupted productivity.
- Preparation and Communication of Production planning and control measures as per the customer requirements.
- Conduct performance reviews of various staff in the department connected to the position.
- Review, identifying training and development need of staff with Personnel Department.
- Establish and Foster positive Community Relations / Public Relations.
- Any other Assignments given by the Management from time to time.
Qualification & Requirements :
- B.E., / M.E., Mechanical Engineering with MBA and with 10 to 15 years post qualified experience in Manufacturing Industries
- Willing to relocate
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized. Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.