Human Resources at Food Manufacturing
Views:544 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Plant Head - Food Manufacturing/FMCG (15-25 yrs)
Seeking applications for Plant Head role for a largest food manufacturing / FMCG company with plants spread across Pan India.
The role will report to Director - Operations and will manage a plant strength of 1200+ employees.
Location : Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana (Plants located majorly in these states)
Purpose of the role :
- To manage the manufacturing and operation activities of the plant
- Help achieve the annual targeted volumes and profitability of the company
- Implementation and Execution of Operations excellence program at sites
a. Driving the Corporate Environmental and Safety goals
b. Work towards a 100% compliant plant operation
c. Helping build a Food and Feed safety culture across location and driving Customer centricity
d. Help drive the talent management strategy for the plants in conjunction with key stakeholders in HR and other functions. This will mean evaluating talent, making plans to upgrade them, bring in fresh talent, training, coaching and mentoring etc.
e. Building reliability into Plant operations :
- Benchmarking best practices from within and abroad and helping sites achieve the same
- Evolve and help drive strategies for the company in terms of lean manufacturing and delivery
- Accountable for the strategy execution into actions and deliverable
- Budgeting and strategic planning.
- Project management
- Engineering function management and Operation management of multiple factories.
- Process improvement, Institutionalizing SOP, creating manuals etc.
- Human resource and unionized workforce management
- Cost efficiency initiatives - identification and implementation.
- Vendor and Logistics management
- Reviewing production costs, variances & wastage.
- Monitoring & reviewing performance levels; providing performance improvement plans for people, recommend increments and promotions.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) :
- Production control
- Quality Management
- Workforce Management
- Manufacturing Cycle Time & Yield
- Project Management
- Cost Control
Qualification Required : B.Tech / M.Tech / BVSC / MVSC
While sending the CV mentioned the below points :
- Plant Head experience of how many years :
- Any projects driven as a plant head - For Eg. Cost reduction, Manpower reduction, Lean manufacturing, 5 S, etc
- The product currently manufacturing :
- Number of people managed in one plant :
- Reporting to whom :
- Complete CTC (including variable, bonus, accommodation, car or any other benefits they get) :
- Location preference (at least 2 location preferences needed) :