Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:437 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Plant Head - Hazardous Waste Management (10-20 yrs)
Position : Unit Head
Client Brief Details :
A Group Company of a Nagpur based Group engaged in providing Environmental Infrastructure projects and Consultancy Services. The company has the expertise of Management of Hazardous Waste providing total solutions for scientific treatment & disposal of various types of wastes solid as well as liquid by the latest Eco-friendly technologies. The Company has dedicated team of highly professional well-experienced personnel having rich expertise in Environmental Sector
Required Qualification : B. Tech/M Tech Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering. Post Graduate in Environmental Sciences with MPhil/ Doctorate.
- Overall Unit Head of the Plant.
Core Skills :
- Leadership quality to lead a team of professionals, having good communication skills & should be a Decision Maker,
Policies and Procedures :
- Formulation of policies/procedures in consultation with superior & related departments in respect to manpower recruitment, Plant Operation, HSE at site management, statutory compliances and upgradation of plant/ new development/technology etc.
Planning and monitoring :
- Efficiently and cost effective running experience of Landfill Operations, Rotary Incinerator, ETP with Multi Effective Evaporators etc.
- Having hands on experience on the Commercial & Marketing aspects to meet the targets of the company.
- Waste disposal planning to meet the budgeted target, Shut down planning for plant maintenance to minimize breakdown.
- Monitoring plant performance daily basis.
- Well versed with the preparation and monitoring of MIS of the plant both commercially as well as operations.
Statutory Compliance :
- Well versed with the rules and regulations pertaining to the Hazardous Waste disposal sites, Factory act, Labour Act etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.