Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:213 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Lead Anode Plant (15-25 yrs)
Manufacturing and exporting a qualitative range of Lead Anodes, Manufacture product range is stringently tested to make it highly applicable for electroplating, anodizing, refining and electrolytic applications in chrome plating plants, copper refineries and Mineral refineries
JOB Profile :
- Manage the daily operation of the plant floor to ensure safety and efficiency of the facility, increasing productivity and reducing cost.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Confers with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards; develop budget and cost controls and obtain data regarding types, quantities, specification, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Manages materials and controls plant spending by gauging production needs, overtime hours, bookings, scrap/waste material and utilizes lean processes to narrow and improve inefficiencies within assigned plant.
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Reviews and analyzes safety, production, quality control, maintenance, and operation reports to determine causes of non-conformances in the overall operation.