Plant Head - Manufacturing Firm (8-20 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Provide support to all manufacturing teams and manage efficient integration of work flow.
- Ensure compliance to all schedule for machines and facilities and assist in installation of all equipment.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services for both internal and external customers.
- Administer all financial functions of facility and prepare all required budgets and forecast same as per required budget.
- Negotiate between various labor relations and perform regular appraisals for personnel and recommend changes in salary as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal level company performance and administer employee workforce and assist to design all continuous improvement activities and maintain process control.
- Provide support to all facility activities and prepare profit plans for plant.
- Ensure compliance to all budgets and manage communication for all management and supervise performance for same.
- Ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget and assist to maintain all buildings and equipment's.
- Assist operation team to implement all business goals through appropriate lean manufacturing methodology.
- Ensure achievement of all customer commitments as per OPSI plans and achieve all internal business metrics.
- Analyze all customer metrics and recommend improvement to all SPAN.
- Maintain efficient quality of all products within required budget and prepare schedule.
Candidate Profile :
1. Preferably male; an Engineering Graduate as there are - technical- processes like extrusion, kiln etc. The organization have come with a new raw material coconut shell charcoal processing.
2. Authentic; loyal; one who would keep Company secrets; one who would not go to competitor
3. Role is of a Plant Head - personnel management; throughput; quality;
4. Age - Max. 50 years