Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:237 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Plant Head - Manufacturing Operations (15-25 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Establish policy /process in Manufacturing department as per SOP.
2. Initiate appropriate facility needs for Manufacturing department of unit 5.
3. Set production targets on a bi-monthly basis with the team and initiate steps to maximize Production in-house.
4. Introduce best Manufacturing practices /process through TQM.
5. Monitor Manufacturing and Quality parameters such as deliveries, rejections, repairs, and Customer complaints.
6. Review with projects /marketing for dispatch schedules and meet the deadlines.
7. Improve plant efficiency and reduce wastage by ensuring proper maintenance of machines with 100% up-time.
8. Identify knowledge and skill gap of employees in shop floor and initiate appropriate training (related to Manufacturing /Quality etc.) and develop competencies for multi-tasking.
9. Monthly MIS preparation.
10. Ensure JIT in Manufacturing and deliveries.
11. Oversee IR activities for smooth operational activities.
12. Responsible for other activities as entrusted upon to you by management.
Skills & Experience :
1. Qualification : BE
2. Strong current exp in Managing the large Manufacturing plant and process in Automobile/Food Machinery/ Construction Equipment Industry
3. Good Leadership qualities
4. Strong preference to exp in Food Machinery/Automobile Industries
5. Highly Process oriented
6. Exposure in handling multiple functions in the Plant operations