Plant Head - Operations (15-20 yrs)
- Responsible for complete Plant manufacturing Operations.
- Responsible for manufacturing activities on a regular basis and reported to the Management team about relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for the implementation of the company's vision, strategy, policies, and procedures for plant operations.
- Responsible for the implementation of best manufacturing practices to improve plant operations.
- Responsible for deploying various methodologies to analysis and take corrective and preventive actions to reduce rejections and cost and Improve operational efficiency.
- Responsible for Production, Design, Planning, HR, R&D, Engineering Services and quality management of entire plant manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and grievance handling.
- Responsible for employee development and performance management of entire plant manufacturing operations.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers- expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
Desired Skills :
- Must have 15-20 Years Experience of plant operations function in manufacturing organization
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently to carry out assignments till completion within parameters and given instructions.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and other manufacturing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effective communication with internal and external customers
- Adequate computer proficiency (MS Office and ERP )
- Should have a positive attitude towards responsibilities and dealing with different stakeholders.