Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:482 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Operations - Electrical (20-25 yrs)
Our client is a 50 years old manufacturers of Long Rod Silicone Composite Insulators for Transmission & Distribution Line and substations Where the clients include Railways & Metros etc. This facility is certified for ISO 9001:2008 by DNV Netherlands.
Company is looking for dynamic Head of Operations.
An top notch engineer (with MBA preferred) with minimum Experience of 15 years to 20 years with companies manufacturing similar products.
Age : below 50 years :
Job description :
- Responsible for management, profitability co-ordination, execution of operation & maintenance.
- To maximize plant availability at budgeted cost ensuring safety & environment standards.
- Harmonizing the different Electrical technologies with coming projects.
- Providing efficient performance for conservation of energy & trouble free operation
- Setting up of new factory, Production manufacturing facility.
- To Lead the production, planning, maintenance, estimation & costing and development teams.
- Driving savings plan & productivity improvements through Lean Manufacturing and Manufacturing Excellence Tools.
- Achieving the production targets, on time delivery of finished goods to the customers, optimum utilization of men, machinery & utilities.
- Implementation and monitoring Quality Management Systems.
- New Product Development, Concept development in consultation with design & manufacturing team.
- Testing of developed product
Interested candidates may contact S.krishnan at 8309618146