Consultant - Recruitment at T-mangoes HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:840 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Operations/Production - Automobile Manufacturing (22-28 yrs)
Position : DGM/GM (Plant Head) - Operations (Production)
Location : Tamil Nadu
Qualification : BTech/ BE in Mechanical
Company : Automobile Manufacturing (NO DIRECT OEM)
Experience : 22 years to 28 years
Job Description :
- Technical: Green filed projects, Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing Methodologies, Operational Excellence, Manufacturing Process Improvement and TPM.
- Generic : Good interpersonal skills.
- Areas of expertise required: Hands on experience using modern Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma, TQM)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
2. Manage, Direct, Control and Improve Manufacturing process in Plant.
3. Percolate, Align and Drive organization policy and objectives in the Plant.
4. Develop new strategies/solutions to improve value in product and process.
5. Customer satisfaction with focus on QCD (Cost major)
6. Ensuring safe and productive environment for all Business unit staff (Safety)
7. Drive kaizens and CI projects in Business Unit to improve Employee engagement
8. Effective 4M management in Business Unit
9. Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
10. Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
11. Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes.
12. Report on manufacturing activities on a regular basis to the Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
13. Deploying various methodologies to analysis processes and recommending modification to minimize escalations, reduce rejections, Improve operating Efficiency, control variability, cost and reduce cycle time.
14. Organize all production operations to ensure that output and quality targets are achieved.
15. Development and implementation of an Operational Excellence program (Best Practices) which ensured continuous improvement in operations.
16. To implement and culture the Lean manufacturing system, TPM & TQM methodology among
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.