Manager Recruitment at AMSPL India
Views:524 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Plant Head - Printing/Packaging (18-30 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hire and Train Factory Staff
- Factory managers participate in interviewing and selecting candidates. They also train new hires on factory policies and procedures.
- Delegate Tasks to Factory Staff as Necessary
- Factory managers constantly walk the factory floor to make sure all employees are performing their assigned tasks. This involves keeping employees content and motivated.
- Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
- Factory managers work with quality control managers to develop a standard quality control process and ensuring factory employees work to established standards.
- Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
- Factory managers make sure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency. They create a maintenance procedure for every machine and ensure factory employees follow this procedure regularly.
- Analyze Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary
- It is up to the factory managers to keep a close eye on key production metrics. By constantly analyzing this data, factory managers identify and address dips in production before they become major issues.