Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:1988 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Plant Head - Production Management (10-20 yrs)
The Company :
A leading manufacturer of hardware fittings and accessories for transmission lines and optical ground wire cables. A renowned player servicing the power transmission industry across India and overseas.
The Role :
- Responsible for overall functioning and operational excellence of the Plant including operational control and management reporting.
- Oversee and direct plant operations of 1 main plant and 2 subsidiary plants including purchase of consumables, production and manufacturing, maintenance, quality, engineering support, safety, statutory and regulatory compliance, Inventory management and distribution.
Reporting to : Director/Top Management
No of Reportees :
- 8 to 10 direct
- Total workforce of 200 people
The Person for the role :
- Graduate / PG in Engineering with about 15 years of experience with at least 5 years of proven leadership experience in managing a plant of about 200 people independently.
- Experience managing a plant with multiple product portfolios with different fulfillment cycles preferred. Experience working in a plant supplying to contract/project based schedules will be a plus.
- Working in a ERP set up would be good advantage.
- Exposure to working in a set up that has multiple operations like machining, forging, assembly etc. will be an advantage.
- Excellent people management skills with ability to manage the mix of permanent staff and contingent workforce is essential.
- Specific expertise in CNC machining, forging / galvanizing operations, inventory and stores management would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of hindi is a good to have.
Great opportunity for growth awaits the right candidate. Reach out to us to know more.
Interested ? Kindly apply here.