GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:639 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Plant Head - Steel Plant (15-30 yrs)
This critical position is required for restarting the manufacturing operations for a integrated steel plant.
- The Company shall produce special bar quality alloy steels including MS Rod and wire rod for Construction sector and Alloy Steel wire rod for Fasteners, Bearings, Construction, Engineering sectors and Alloy Steel bars for Auto and Engineering sectors.
- Exact role, designation will depend upon the experience person will bring in but immediate requirement is for an experienced professional to head the project activity and subsequently head the overall Plant Operations
Role will include following activities :
- Analyse the current set up in terms of machinery, technology
- Submit the requirements along with the budgeting, scheduling for restarting the operations to Top Management
- Post approval initiate the action on project and recruit team members and appoint consultants, vendors wherever needed
- Set up plant processes and develop core team to run the operations
- Participate in setting up plant level accounting, commercial, logistics along with of respective heads
- Engineering qualification with 15 plus years experience in handling manufacturing operations for steel long products with least 5 years experience as Head Production is required
- Experience in handling brownfield projects or in restarting plant operations are most desired.
- Experience in overseeing or understanding of commercial, finance, marketing will be an added advantage