Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1103 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Plant Manager - Chemical Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for Family running Chemical manufacturing Ltd Co
Plant Manger reporting to MD
Qualification : BE chemical
Experience : 10 to 15 years in mid size chemical manufacturing
Job Description :
- Reporting into the managing director and managing a team of head of departments, you will be responsible for Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed their customers expectations.
- Safety, Quality, Production, Supply Chain, Administration and Maintenance at a plant level.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while cutting unnecessary costs and adhering to quality standards.
- Developing systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Maintaining the administration team and liaison with the external bodies for operational approvals.
- Owning the P&L of the plant taking responsibility of budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Maintaining high safety standards for a hazardous chemical plant.
- Vendor Management, Supplier management, Contract Negotiations and Customer Expectation management
Any further clarification about Co etc Please call 02240138446