Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:424 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Plant Manager - Chemical Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
One of a leading chemical company located at Ghaziabad, producing thinners, solvents, paint stripper, acids and chemical sealers-rust preventive, cleaners, conversion coatings, paint removers, boilers and cooling tower treatments.
We are looking for a plant manager, should have done B.tech/BE/M.Tech/ME in chemical engineering with 8-15 years experience or B.Sc/M.Sc. chemistry with 15-20 years experience. Should possess strong organisational skills, excellent judgement and flexibility in work hours. Ability to think proactively and collaboratively. Flexible with high tolerance and strong teaming skills.
Role holder will be required to strengthen the chemical manufacturing activity, installation, maintenance of equipment'sand utilities, calibration and troubleshooting of instruments, supervising plant operations, man management, strengthen and improve work safety.
Key accountability :
- Perform chemical analysis and physical testing of RM and products
- Design and develop new production process and to separate components of chemicals using control chemical process
- Coordinate and perform Tests.
- Analyse data to develop conclusions.
- Evaluate current process and develop improvements to safety quality and efficiency.
- Create standards and specifications for process, facilities, products and tests
- Purchasing, installation, maintenance and regular inspection of equipment's and facilities.
- Perform routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments.
- Provide training to technical staff as and when required.
- Determine most effective operations such as mixing, blending and distillation
- Prepare estimation of product cost and production reports to the management.
- Supervising plant operations.
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with safety and health regulations.
- Man Management.