Director at RachTR Chemicals Private Limited
Views:146 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Plant Manager - Chemicals (3-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
The Plant Manager is responsible for the daily management and coordination of plant operations including production, pre-production, operations, and logistics. This is a hands-on position that is responsible for the development of policies and procedures designed to increase productivity, assure quality, and mitigate label production problems. To this end, the Plant Manager will improve throughput and other in-house processes with the objective of reducing overall costs and enhancing customer satisfaction.
The Plant Manager will provide direction to subordinate managers, offering professional expertise and monitoring performance to ensure that departmental and individual objectives are achieved within scheduled timelines and budgets. He or she will also be tasked with establishing and maintaining a safe, legally compliant workplace, and enforcing compliance with all corporate policies and procedures. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
Job Description in Brief Points :
1. Finished Goods Stock Management.
2. Raw Material Purchase Planning & Inventory Management.
3. Production Planning, Efficiency and Execution.
4. Logistic Management of all Raw Material, Finished Goods Dispatch and all other Inward Material.
5. Labor cum Staff Management and Training.
6. Quality Control.
7. Plant & Machinery Maintenance.
8. Documentation and Process Execution.
10. Responsible for all plant related regulatory and safety compliance tasks, including working directly with City, County, and State regulatory firms to ensure compliance at all times.