managing partner at
Views:1033 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager - Dairy Operations (10-15 yrs)
Factory Manager Dairy Plant.
This role will encompass managing all the production activities at Andhra Pradesh.
Qualification : Any B.E./B. Tech in Dairy Technology / Food Technology.
Experience : 10+ years of total experience and 5+ years experience at management level in a related industry (Dairy/FMCG-Foods/Tetra Packing/ Powder).
Key Responsibility :
- Control of the plant maintenance, machinery and inventory, and implement programs to optimize these functions.
- Production planning and scheduling in order to best meet order requirements.
- Controlling inventory of all raw materials, packing material, and finished goods. This includes working with Purchasing Dept on raw material requirements.
- Looking for ways to improve production capacity and efficiency and reduce production costs.
- Supervise, control for all production, store, and maintenance staff. This includes maintain staff discipline, evaluate staff performance, and organize necessary staff training.
- Timely submission of reports pertaining to maintenance, production, and inventory, as required by the Management.
- Getting directly involved in all processes and engineering work in the factory. This includes plant improvement or expansion projects
- Following all factory safety regulations accordingly and ensure that staff are trained to abide by these safety requirements.
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment operation and maintenance
- Understanding of supporting maintenance functions
- Knowledge of industry regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and motivate people
- Able to interpret analysis results and quality information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.