Vice President Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialist
Views:23 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Plant Manager - Fabrics & Hooks Busienss (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a manufacturer of Fabrics & Hooks.
Position vacant : Plant Manager
Location : Vapi, Gujarat
Only candidates from Gujarat to apply
CTC : 20-25 Lakhs
Qualification : Btech or diploma holder in Textile technology
The candidate should have a sound understanding of the process in textiles viz warping, weaving, dyeing, finishing, packing etc, which are inherent textile related processes.
- Responsible for the overall organization, management direction and control of all factory functional departments and to ensure that production output meets set quality and forecast requirements. To organize and control all production within the factory to achieve all output targets in terms of quantity, quality, yield, wastage, unit costs, and in accordance with parameters desired, health, safety and hygiene standards.
1. Direct and control all factory staff to ensure that they are properly motivated, trained and developed, and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards and in accordance with health, safety and hygiene standards.
2. Organize all production operations to ensure that output and quality targets are achieved and that all relevant standards are observed.
3. Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that plant and equipment is effectively maintained to ensure maximum production efficiency.
4. Develop and monitor all necessary procedures to ensure the continued efficient operation.
5. Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and suppliers and organize periodic site visits to demonstrate the effectiveness of the production process.
6. Negotiate contracts with contractors and suppliers to ensure the cost-effective provision of services to the factory.
7. Develop and implement short- and long-term plans to ensure that the factory has the necessary resources to meet business objectives.
8. Develop effective working relationships with all employees and employees' representatives to ensure the maintenance of harmonious employee relations within the factory.
9. Monitor and control the factory budget to ensure that all financial and business objectives are met.
10. Implement and establish the ISO and/or other QMS systems.
11. Perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.